FL Studio is a very well known software in the music industry, but it is normal to hear its presence in operating systems such as Windows or Mac of computers or laptops, because for some time Image-Line, the company that developed this software, evaluated the idea of adapting this successful digital sound console to other platforms and devices, with the intention of expanding and adapting to a constant technological evolution that we have witnessed in recent years.
And here thinking about your comfort we bring you the latest version of FL Studio Mobile APK so you can enjoy this tool from your favorite device.
How can I download FL Studio Mobile APK?
First we must establish that as the only requirement that asks the Android device version 4.1 or later.
Among the Features are the following:
– Compatible with MP3, WAV or AAC formats.
– Continue a project started in the Windows or Mac OS version.
– Variety of instruments of various musical styles.
– Graphic editor.
– Piano roll to add chords and notes.
– Intuitive interface, available for different screen resolutions.
– Import and export files without risk of variations when passed to other platforms.
– Ability to import and export MIDI files
– Audio mixer with various settings.
– Audio recording
– Virtual piano with its respective settings.
– Sliders or knob links in the MIDI Sequencer.
– Using synthesizers to make sounds
– Possibility of acquiring some elements by means of payment.
– Drum kits and looped rhythms.
– Sound effects
Here are the steps you need to follow to download and install FL Studio mobile apk on your Android device
We downloaded the compressed file to our device, this is in .RAR format, it must be unzipped
Select for 3 seconds and take the option “Extract” and the file will be decompressed in the specified folder
We already have the folder unzipped, we selected it…
Inside the folder we have the APK file, which is the one that will serve us to install FL Studio in our device, we select this file
It will start the installation, (to be able to run an .APK file your device must have the option to allow installation from unknown sources enabled, if you don’t have it enabled, here I will leave you a post where I explain how to do it)
After the installation, this message will appear, select “Finished” (Very important, we cannot open the application at this point)
Go back to the folder you unzipped and select the other zip file and perform the same steps as before, leave the file pressed and select “Extract”
Once it is decompressed, we select it
We opted in Internal Storage
We selected Android
Ingresamos a la carpeta “obb”
Under “obb” we will select “Copy Here”
After copying the folder, we modify its name by deleting the “.obb” at the end and that’s it, from now on you can enjoy FL Studio APK Free on your device
The application icon will appear on the main screen of your computer and if you have completed all the steps, you will be able to open it and use it with all its functions and for free.